Need help getting back on track or know a youth who does?
The Denver Opportunity Youth Investment Initiative connects youth with a coach who will guide them to overcome their barriers, and provide assistance along the path to success.
- The coach will assess the skills of the youth to better serve their strengths and interests.
- Identify next steps in education (GED, certificate, degree) with help from the coach.
- The coach will connect the youth with training and employee development to prep them for a job.
- Ready for work, the coach will match and place a youth with a job or internship at a local business.
- To ensure success throughout the placement, the coach will offer coaching and mentorship even after the youth is employed or back in school.
- Career interest and aptitude assessments
- Employee development (resumes, cover letters, job shadows, internships, mock interviews)
- Soft skills training and support
- Social services (childcare, housing assistance)
For access to a wider variety of educational and employment options, contact Katie Kraft with Zero Dropouts at email@example.com or 888-968-9376 x706.
Learn more at denverchamber.org/opportunityyouth.