Debating when you should take the SAT or ACT? The perfect test date comes down to scheduling and planning. Consider how much time is needed to prep, how packed schedules can be, and if there are plans to take the test multiple times. Many high schools still recommend taking the ACT the spring of junior year because the content of the Math test includes topics some curricula do not cover before then.
Thinking about a different sort of career? Denver has a shortage of workers in the trades, including electricians and plumbers. The culinary scene in Denver is booming, creating a need for staff certified in food safety and handling, and law enforcement is always looking for a few good men and women. All these jobs come with learning and testing requirements as well.
This is where our online LearningExpress Library comes in! This eLearning solution supports students and professionals for academic skill-building, standardized test prep, career certification test prep and more. Comprised of a comprehensive selection of interactive online tutorials, practice tests, articles, e-books, and high-stakes test preparation-- all modeled after official tests--LearningExpress Library is designed to help students and professionals at all levels of learning achieve their educational and career-related goals.
Here’s just a small sample of what you’ll find in LearningExpress:
- College admissions and placement exams (ACT, SAT, AP, and TOEFL)
- Academic skills-improvement for 4th grade skills-level through college (reading, writing, math, science)
- Graduate School Admissions exams (GRE, GMAT, LSAT, MAT and MCAT)
- Adult learning (reading, writing, math, science and more)
- High school equivalency (GED, HiSET, and TASC) test prep
- U.S. citizenship test prep in English and Spanish
- Spanish content available for the GED test and academic skills improvement
- Career occupational certification exam prep
All you need to access LearningExpress is a valid Denver Public Library card. Click in and check it out today!